Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Wonders of biochemic salts
I am always using bio-chemic salts in my homoeopathic practice and I never failed in any case. Sometime when I cant find an apropriate remedy in homeopathic Matura medica and the repertory also cant assist me in my case I go to the Biochimeic salts of Dr Schusller and this give me helping hand in completing my case.

Same case with me in finding the solution for the weak eyesight near vision. I treated three persons including me in making the eyesight exactly 6/6 which was 3.75 since last 25 years. This change became possible by calcarea flour and siclicea taking three times daily for three months without any break

Now I am working on distant vision and I hope I will find the right remedies for quitting eyeglasses and making the vision normal. I have not confined me only to Homeopathy but I get help from biochemic salts and also from herbal medicine.
                                                              H/dr.khan saeed jadoon

Tags: biochemical, salts

Views: 6102

Replies to This Discussion

This is very interesting and most helpful Dr Khan - and buys some time whilst the correct constitutional remedy is found,. I have several patients who may benefit from this.
Yours truly
Katrina
It is true that biochemic salts are very useful. And they have great deal to do apart from just buying time to search for the constitutional medicines. They can be aptly called as homeopathic supplements and act wonderfully enough to fill the void. I too use almost all biochemic salts in practice with wonderful complementary results with homeopathic medicine.
Dear Dr Khan,
Thanks for sharing your experience with cell salts. I am interested in using it for myself and my daughter, but don't know how to go about it. Do you suggest a book to go over the methodology on how to do this? Can you take a homeopathy remedy along with it ? or do you treat yourself for a specific condition?

Thanks in advance,
Kanchanita
Yes dear thanks for your comments ,
I am basically a homeo physician but the use of biochemic salts in different potencies according to the requirements of a patients is very essential. i especially use these salts in tumours ,anemisa . hepatitiis Band C very successfully. In breast tumours of women the alter native use of kali mur and cal; flour give good results .
I use herbal medicines also . i hope we can share a lot in this forum . with rgards and prayer for sound and perfect health of yours family. Yours in homeopathy dr. khan
Thanks Khan sahib,
Please share your experiences here regularly.We all appreciate.
Regards.
sajjad.
Dr Khan in which potency do you use these medicines for near vision?
The path to vibrant health is paved with the salts of the earth - homeopathic mineral salts to be more specific. So it is not surprising that these 12 remedies are now among the most widely used homeopathic remedies all over North America and Europe.

While some refer to them as "Tissue Salts", "Cell Salts" is the official name given to this group of remedies. The rise in popularity of Cell Salts is partly because they are "big" remedies. This means, they treat a wide variety of symptoms and are easier to use than other homeopathic "single" remedies, which usually require more precision in matching remedies with your symptoms.

More importantly, Cell Salts are homeopathic doses of minerals which, according to the Biochemic Theory, penetrate cells more easily than heavier minerals. This enables better absorption of other nutrients and serves to "fortify" and energize living tissue. In addition, homeopathic doses are safe for the entire family, with no worries of side effects or drug interactions.

12 Cell Salt Remedies
Calc fluor (Calcium Fluoride)
Calc phos (Calcium Phosphate)
Calc sulph (Calcium Sulphate)Ferrum phos (Iron Phosphate)
Kali mur (Potassium Chloride)
Kali phos (Potassium Phosphate)
Kali sulph (Potassium Sulphate)
Mag phos(Magnesium Phosphate)
Nat mur (Sodium Chloride)
Nat phos (Sodium Phosphate)
Nat sulph (Sodium Sulphate)
Silicea (Silicic Oxide)
Bioplasma (All 12 tissue Salts in One)
Biochemic Phosphates (5 'Phospates" in one)
The Biochemic Handbook (Quick Pocket Reference to Cell Salts)

Download Cell Salt Chart (.pdf) for a quick reference to cell salt uses, functions, and symptoms.

The Biochemic Theory
Cell Salts, tissue salts and mineral salts are all names used to describe the 12 biochemic remedies of Dr. W.H. Schuessler. Dr. Schuessler derived these remedies based on his own theory of biochemic medicine. Simply put, Schuessler's Biochemic Theory integrates the knowledge of the human body's cellular structure and the use of mineral salts, or cell salts as a system of medicine to fortify and energize the cells.

The foundation of Schuessler's theory is based on the scientific understanding that the human body is made of an enormous number of microscopic, living cells. Each cell is made up of three classes of materials: water, organic materials (sugars and fats) and inorganic matter (minerals). Even though water and organic matter make up a greater portion of living cells, inorganic matter is vitally important. Since the life of living cells is relatively short, the creation of new cells depends on the presence of minerals. Mineral deficiencies will inhibit the proper functioning of living cells.

Schuessler devised a system of "cellular therapeutics" he called Biochemistry to prevent and address ailments caused by mineral imbalances. He utilized homeopathic doses of minerals in order to penetrate and fortify living cells with vital nutritional elements. Based on Schuessler's theory and practice, we can describe homeopathic cell salts not only as remedies that treat ailments, but as support remedies that provide a foundation to help you maintain balance and better health.

CALCAREA FLUOR 30C (and higher)

I studied homeopathy when I'd had 10 years of daily chronic asthma after pneumonia. Went to many homeopaths who did not find an answer. I would not have found it by repertory. It was the  biochemic description of Calcarea Fluor which led me to rapid amelioraton - overnight - & cure.

Scanty "elastic" threads of mucus which could not be coughed up. Too tiny & sticky.

Loss of "elasticity" sensation in lungs (could not take full breath). Constriction of chest, & around shoulder girdle.

The next day, threads loosened & were coughed up with immediate >3 of asthma. Before this would take several days, much use of steam, hot drinks etc, & still having constriction feeling. Some milder short relapses & then long term cure.

Any small relapse (from suppressed eczema) over the past over the past 15 years has been >3 by Calc Fluor. The Calc Fluor brings back the eczema when suppressed.

I have seen terrible aggravation of eczema from Calc Fluor 6c. Avoid!! (not my Rx, thank goodness!)

Respected Dr. KHAN,

its very appropriate to emphasise  use of biochemic medicines.

i use them pretty much and with success... !

regards.

Dr. Nalini Please do share some wonderful experience of these medicnes .

Wonderfull Experience

Dear Dr. Vikas Verma ji  here  I give my personal experience of Biochemic remedies which brought a very useful change in my life .I was using eyeglasses and my near vision was +3.75 and distant vision 2,75. I couldn’t read and write without eyeglasses and that was very painfull situation when my glasses lost or broken, I used spectacles for more than 25 years . In the year 2000 I was retired from the government service and I devoted myself to the full time Homeo practice at my clinic. It was and it is my faith that in homeopathy there is cure of almost all diseases excepting death. I was in the searche of medicines , which may quit the eyeglasses, and at last I was succeeded in finding out the two medicines the Calcaria flour and s Silicia, which can improve the vision.

I used the above said medicines in 3x for six months and my vision was turned normal as I was 50 years ago. I treated such patients aging above 60 and they also benefited from this wonderful medicines of Biochemica salts.

Now at the age of 70 I work at least 10 hours daily in my clinic and also at computer and quitted my glasses for ever . This is living miracle and every one can observe when I work on computer my cam is on and I also write the prescriptions to my on line patients without eye glasses, I think this is a ver wonderful experience and wonderful change.

Oh that's very good ! Thanks a lot for sharing your personal experience.

RSS

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2014   Created by Debby Bruck.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...