Homeopathy First Magazine
Best Vitamin C Drink 
Learn More With Caralyn 
Coupon SHOPWITHHWC

Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Topics for March 13, 2013

• Smart meters, wifi, gmo, atrazine
  • Obstacles to cure - how to recognize them when not getting a cure.
  • How to not mistake them for palliation or suppression or moving towards a cure.

Let's talk about a cat's behavior and her exposure to vaccination. Can this cat recognize her owner? Is she hypersensitive to changes in her environment?

Quote the owner, "She is about the most perfect cat I have ever seen and a real pleasure, but she is a tortie and apparently their brains, like any cat wired up like hers is, can not recognize their owner is not an intruder that needs to be chased off.

What was the cat's behavior?

I've been pretty torn up, the first time it happened and three times since then, I've realized she's having an episode and grabbed her by the nape of her neck, the way the vet did when he did her chip placement that subdued her well, until I got her to the bathroom, where she could come back to reality.

Suddenness of Reaction

The first time, I took refuge in my car in the garage and I got to see her expressions as she was looking in the windshield at me. It was like a switch flipped and she was back to reality, and ASPCA has great info and they say they just lose their minds for a bit.

How does the owner describe the cat's mode?

Other sites say it can take half a day for them to get totally out of the mode, and I've seen her be two days the first time, but she really injured me. She probably smelled the blood and drainage on me.

What is normal?

More recently, she can seem normal in a half an hour or something, or up to when we go to bed. And that popping noise that chats do, she doesn't like. A great example of her baseline happens all the time -- she'll be happy in the kitchen (she LOVES being in the kitchen with me, she never eats anything that I eat except spinach leaves, but she loves to sniff and watch what I am doing, etc. So, she went to her plate and was nibbling (she has dry and wet food available 24/7) and I let her know I was slowly going to drop an avocado pit into the trash can .. nothing unusual in the trash, stuff to cushion the plop is all. She still jumped .. and left the kitchen irritated.

The Skillful Hunter

Two houses we've been to which had mice, she's walked in and started walking around and knew there were mice in the pantry or closet and just sat down like a drug sniffing dog. I think she hears them as she does the same with spiders. A spider got into a bag and was down underneath the supplements bottles I'd transported them to show people in, and I noticed she was just staring at the bag and sure enough on the very bottom under it all was a spider. She's noise sensitive. And smells too -- a hot pan or smell of smoke, that cat knows that's not a good sign. (Smoke from outside, they do open burn here, or I sometimes BBQ on a wood grill).

Rescue Remedy, she likes -- but I didn't see it was doing any good.

Further comments by Dr Chambreau

• Relating issues to vaccination and doing titers.
  • Learning how homeopathy relates to behavioral issues.

Pet Owner: She is about the most perfect cat I have ever seen and a real pleasure but she is a tortie and apparently their brains, like any cat wired up like hers is, can not recognize their owner is not an intruder that needs to be chased off.

• Response: When case taking, one must put bias aside and just report what is so. While it is good to know what is common and what is unique, be wary of explaining away a symptom.  While Tortie’s have a reputation for being a little crazy, this is too much.

Pet Owner: I've been pretty torn up the first time it happened and three times since then I've realized she's having an episode and grabbed her by the nape of her neck the way the vet did when he did her chip placement that subdued her well, until I got her to the bathroom where she could come back to reality. The first time I took refuge in my car in the garage and I got to see her expressions as she was looking in the windshield at me. It was like a switch flipped and she was back to reality, and ASPCA has great info and they say they just lose their minds for a bit. Other sites say it can take half a day for them to get totally out of the mode, and I've seen her be 2 days the first time, but she really injured me, she probably smelled the blood and drainage on my. More recently she can seem normal in a half an hour or something, or up to when we go to bed. And that popping noise that Chats do, she doesn't like. A great example of her baseline happens all the time -- she'll be happy in the kitchen (she LOVES being in the kitchen with me, she never eats anything that I eat except spinach leaves,

• Desire for spinach is strange, rare and peculiar for a cat.

but she loves to sniff and watch what I am doing, etc. So she went to her plate and was nibbling (she has dry and wet food available 24/7)

• No cat should ever have any dry food – lethal to their kidneys. (though some are ok on it just like some people can smoke and drink and live long).

and I let her know I was slowly going to drop an avocado pit into the trash can .. nothing unusual in the trash, stuff to cushion the plop is all. She still jumped .. and left the kitchen irritated.

• Sensitive to noise is possible rubric.

Two houses we've been to which had mice, she's walked in and started walking around and knew there were mice in the pantry or closet and just sat down like a drug sniffing dog. I think she hears them as she does the same with spiders. A spider got into a bag and was down underneath the supplements bottles I'd transported them to show people in, and I noticed she was just staring at the bag and sure enough on the very bottom under it all was a spider.

• This is normal.

She's noise sensitive. And smells too -- a hot pan or smell of smoke, that cat knows that's not a good sign. (Smoke from outside, they do open burn here, or I sometimes BBQ. On a wood grill, not a cut up coffee can, but that was a fun conversation yesterday here on FB ...). Rescue Remedy, she likes -- but I didn't see it was doing any good.

• Any physical symptoms

Vaccine questions to ask the pet owner

• My animal has been having diarrhea.
  • How long? What happened four months ago.
  • Go to more than one care taker.
  • Even the best homeopath may fail.
  • Did you get new furniture, new cat toys, vaccinated, worming….. etc. ?

Some quick notes from this show.

Incredible outgoing cat that would jump the fence and go to the beach.

No pets allowed, but this cat made himself friends.
Everyone at beach was looking for the cat.
lethargic, layer out.

noticed grease on neck. What was it? Put some spot on front line
do it when see him itching. never treat for fleas unless know there are fleas.
Don't give herbs for worms if no worms there.

This time wrong moment to give this front line
use dish detergent to wipe off neck
Gave rescue remedy all over body. Did reiki on him.
In 15 minutes this cat was back up and

even though this cat had the treatment before

profound asthmatic attack
Thuja and silica two remedies for asthma after vaccination

never know, just because something has been done before does not mean it didn't do it before

now asking -- have you added new wireless, hand free phone, an analogue changed to smart meter. the new smart grid sneaked by at state and federal level is thousands of times more dangerous to people

suggesting to see what kind of meter they have.

if don't have the wheels -- ask for it to be replaced.

It depends upon the state.
Search for your state. Maryland smart meter opposition.

Give feline panleukopenia (cat distemper) as a kitten (or have a good homeopathic veteirnarian who supports you in no vaccines and will treat your cat if illness ensues after exposure  which is the best approach). Give  rabies if required by law (not for cats in all states). 

You can do one titer a few months after the first vaccines, or at 4 to 12 months of age or during spay or neuter. If the titer is good, never need to repeat (you never get titers for measles!), as even if it drops, the cell mediated protection is there. 

Follow my ways to protect against vaccine damage - reiki syringe, then injection site, then offer for a week or until no draw. Give Vaccine Detox flower essence for 2 weeks before and 2 weeks after (order via my site at spirit essence). give extra calcium for a few days before and after. do not give homeopathic unless symptoms indicate (like cures like). 

DOING TITERS for vaccines

2 approaches to disease
build natural health
expose to chicken pox rather than getting the vaccine
measles

Many people who not vaccinating children or just ready to go to school and then vaccinating. then healthy

Rabies to dogs and cats as basics.

Do a titer and test done by Cornell, Jean Dodds
to check for antibodies against certain disease
Do not need to repeat year after year

even if titer drops you have cell mediated immunity

Shchulz says once you have

titers cause no health damage
okay to get vaccine to be pet therapy or be in show

Ron Shulz said don't let groomers poison your animals

Check our past talks on vaccines.

use titers just once unless needed
don't be forced to vaccinate
stay legal with rabies vaccines

wonderful vaccine website

yahoo groups
novaxk9

Be careful not to give vaccines when pets susceptible to illness and weakness.
it says only give healthy animals

a lot of people give even when ill

Views: 48

Search This Site

GET ➤ 
Cancer and Homeopathy
Best Vitamin C Drink
Enter SHOPWITHHWC
for $3 coupon

AGRO HOMEOPATHY

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2017   Created by Debby Bruck.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...