HERE IS AN EXAMPLE TO FOLLOW
FOUNDATION: CONCEPTS – QUINTESSENCES
Natural Rhythms & Cyclical Patterns
All concepts stand or fall with their ease of understanding and consequent adherence to laws and principles, because otherwise it becomes speculative hypothesis. Natural events follow cyclical patterns. Many cycles consist of four or six units, such as seasons in the four climate bands that circle the earth or the seasons that may prevail in some of them.
What is the expression of quintessence?
We know from the fact these cycles of four exist that a fifth – the originating intelligence – needs to be added to the equation. However, this is not the type of quintessence we speak about here. Here we speak about quintessence that can be expressed easiest in five short, terse aphorisms, which alone show truths about the scientific idea they convey and which together explain the entire concept in broad lines. We will meet several of them in these pages regarding diseases, elementary substances, elemental concepts and in the application of the Law of Similars.
- The example above shows a headline in bold capital letters.
- The next in the hierarchy is the subhead in bold as a short phrase that captures the main idea of the paragraph
- Then is the description and more detailed paragraph.
- This helps the reader flow from one idea to the next.
- It makes reading easier on the eye and brain.
- It allows for concentration and short rest when there is a one line SPACE between each paragraph. It is a little more work to write this way, but the results are exceptional. Try it, you’ll like it.
- Also, to show professionalism, please be sure to check all your spelling and grammar!