Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Homeopathic remedies work. They are devoid of pharmacological activity.They alter the biophysical state of the client. Biophysical changes require rearrangement of the expression profile of the genetic blueprint. It therefore follows that homeopathic remediation must be able to interact in a favourable way with the genetic blueprint. Great advances will follow when that interaction is mechanistically understood. Do you agree? 

Views: 502

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very true.
Homeopathic medicines do make changes in the biochemical and physiological systems of the body, else how would so many diseases beautifully go away.
Agreed. So, what would steps toward this understanding require? What would be the set of research skills one would need to acquire in order to move in that direction?
To move in that direction, it would be highly advantageous to have a basic understanding of the way in which the genetic blueprint works. Some parts of the genetic blueprint, or rather genes, cause disease, some do not seem to have any purpose at all and some have now been found to promote different forms of natural super-health.
It is also important to understand that the the same disease symptom can be due to quite different biological processes. I am in the process of developing an appropriate course for alternative medical practitioners to enable them to move in this direction.
I would like to say that homeopathic remedy is a dynamic influence. Not physical or a chemical force.

IT alters the vital functioning that is even prior to genetic code. And vital force governs the biophysical/chemical/electircal functioning. It (vital force) may not need always to involve genetic material to set things right.

If, in some given situation - eg. flu, fever, pains and aches, hormonal imbalances etc - healing is possible by some autonomic/immunological readjustment, it will be done through perspiration, vomiting, diarrhea, fever or some other homeostatic mechanism. A fresh perspective of the life situation, through or without homeopathy, may have tremendous healing influence.

If, healing requires change (mutation) in the genetic material - vital intelligence can do that either under the influence of homeopathy or some other healing event/intervention.

Lack of hope and sense of utter helplessness are well recognized factors that can switch on and proliferate cancer (and other degenerative conditions). This probably involves changes/activation at the level of genetic blueprint. Its healing corollary, whether through homeopathy or otherwise, may also use genetic path.
I do not understand the "vital force". Just because I do not understand it does not mean that I reject the concept. I always keep an open mind.

I would enjoy learning more.

I agree entirely that thought processes (devoid of pharmacological intervention) can affect expression of the genetic blueprint. That process is well proven. It is referred to as the "psychobiological gene expression system" and has been studied for many years particularly by Dr. E. Rossi. I would be pleased to direct you to his works.

I also agree with you that there are yet other ways in which the genetic blueprint can be favourably re-arranged, there is so much more to learn, as long as the mind is kept open.

Many thanks.
I find epigenetic science to be a boon for homeopathic medicine. It appears that epigenetic influenes on all levels have a profound impact on health and wellness of the organism. It may be an attempt at understanding epigenetics that is encoded in the language of vitalism before there was knowledge of epigenetics.
A very helpful comment. We are all talking about the same phenomena, just know them by different names.
Dear Manoj SachDeva !

I very much agree with your comments !

When it comes to hereditary factors allopath again search for measurable results and think to solve the problem by decoding the DNA and, of late, genomic imprinting (epigenetic's). Usually it is referred to the Mendelian law of heredity to understand the mechanism of gene expression and to explain the manifestation of hereditary diseases.
However many complex diseases cannot be attributed to one change in the DNA sequence and several hereditary disorders are rather transmitted by means of epigenetic effects from generation to generation. Epigenetic modifications are not seen as alterations of the DNA, but refers to the epigenetic imprinting of genes which results in monoallelic expression. The pattern of expression of the DNA sequence depends on whether it is maternally or paternally inherited and determines what the gene does in the next generation. Due to the epigenetic memory information's are transmitted outside of the DNA sequence, and the epigenetic marking alters the phenotype without changing the genotype.

Genomic imprinting can be inherited by our ancestors as well as acquired during life and it is reversible. It is recognized that this parent-of-origin dependent phenomenon is intricately involved in fetal and behavioral development and that an abnormal gene expression implicates numerous human diseases including carcinogenesis for which imprinted genes act as nodes of susceptibility. That means, diseases can be passed with changes in the DNA sequence or without DNA changes through epigenetic effects.

But even if epigenetic regulation and networks present a further informational model to understand the creation of complex phenotypes, scientists fall short to explain where the epigenetic functioning depends from, how epigenetic effects are regulated and how gene regulation is controlled.

They fail to explain the controlling force behind these phenomena and thereby to explain and predict multifactorial expressions and diseases in living beings.

Again it is obvious that a reductionistic model with a limited molecular or cellular approach lacks an understanding of the interconnectedness of phenomena, and that biochemical genetics, clinical genetics and contemporary concepts of genes are too limited in their materialistic approach. The old mechanistic-materialistic paradigm, basis for genetics as well as molecular biology, is outdated.

The biomedical model lacks any governing principle and does not consider that the controlling force of all biological functions and processes is the vital force. The genome itself cannot be the cause for the disease as they are under the influence of the vital force. As such genetic inheritance is but a tapestry of the vital force and miasmatic influences which shape mental, emotional and physical symptoms as well as our appearance and pathology, and manifest themselves by characteristic features.

Hahnemann did not know about genomes but he was aware that disease is primarily a dynamic disturbance of the vital force, i.e. first appearing in the energy body of the patient - before any physical manifestations appear. Considering the fact that the vital force is the controlling center which provides the necessary software for all processes in the organism it is obvious that each intervention which solely focuses on the cellular or biochemical level is only temporary and inutile. Any successful therapeutic approach must be dynamic as the vital force itself, i.e. be able to influence the energetic level, and as Hahnemann said, be applied "according to clearly comprehensible principles".
Dear Katja, Thank you for commentary on the principles of epigenetics. Fantastic. Scientists do have an idea how some epigenetic events work. One of the main epigenetic elements involves addition of a methyl group to the cytosine nucleotide in DNA. Basically, methylation of cytosine is associated with gene silencing and compaction of DNA. Demethylation is associated with gene expression. I do take your point though that factors that ultimately direct the epigenetic machinery are not understood. Perhaps this involves the "vital force". Do you have any thoughts as to how the vital force may drive and direct the exquisite epigenetic machinery?
Well, that's the open one million dollar question.

But lets just answer the question: What makes the difference between a living and a death body ? Why does mechanics, chemistry and genetics not work anymore in deceased persons ?

Hahnemann already answered this question: The material organism, without the vital force, is capable of no sensation, no function, no self-preservation, it derives all sensation and performs all the functions of life solely by means of the immaterial being (the vital principle) which animates the material organism in health and in disease. It is dead, and only subject to the power of the external physical world; it decays, and is again resolved into its chemical constituents.... the vital force, the dynamis that animates the material body, rules with unbounded sway, and retains all the parts of the organism in admirable, harmonious, vital operation, as regards both sensations and functions, so that our indwelling, reason-gifted mind can freely employ this living, healthy instrument for the higher purpose of our existence.

Energy and vibrational rhythm patterns are the very essence of existence and contain all formative possibilities. Each living being is unified in its form and function by life energy, just as the universe is unified by a similar force field and a vast oscillation of interconnected forces. It's all about energy, and the vital force is energy. In health the bioenergetic field is balanced and strong whereas in disease the interference overcomes the normal vibration rate of bioenergy, creating distorsions in the field and signs and symptoms (and pathological manifestations in the physical body including genes).

Even if a concrete scientific explanation is still missing Einstein already laid the foundation stone for a deeper understanding of this subject. There is an information field unique to every structure or concept which organizes the physical material: "We may therefore regard matter as being constituted by regions of space in which the field is extremely intense... there being no place in this new kind of physics for the field and matter, for the field is the only reality."

But the fact that matter can be converted into energy and vice versa (E=mc2) is largely neglected in biology and medicine. Physical factors are mediated by energetic factors that medicine has to recognize.

But to replace any paradigm requires a revolution of sorts. The philosopher Thomas Kuhn points out, "normal" science - the "ruling scientific outlooks" which dominate any given period in history - will only change in favor of a more novel approach. For this to happen, the time must be ripe. The proposal of a new paradigm is premature if a series of simple logical steps cannot connect all the ideas that might lead to a new medical paradigm."
Wow. You are convincing like Amit Goswami.

Perhaps the homeopathic-gene connection comes through the "epigenetic" extracellular/intracellular matrices. Perhaps we need to look at the link between homeopathic remedies and vicinal water and the alteration of the semiconductive nature of the matrix structures as outlined by Pischinger.
There are many different theoretical ways to explain the environmental elements that we enjoy, homeopathy being one of them. It is important that we do not get bogged down in the moralistics and mechanics of how homeopathy works, as well as other things we enjoy.
I would appreciate getting back to understanding as much as is known about the "vital force". As I indicated before. I would enjoy learning more.
Kind regards.
Peter

RSS

© 2014   Created by Debby Bruck.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...