Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

All Discussions Tagged 'H1N1' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

H1N1 Fear Mongering and Homeopathy Safer Alternatives to Flu Shot

H1N1, Fear Mongering & Homeopathy: Safer Alternatives to the Flu Shot Reprinted with permission By Manfred Mueller, MA, DHM, RSHom(N…

Started by Debby Bruck

0 Feb 6

Reference Links Of The Vaccines - Homeopathy & The Law Group

Dear friends, colleagues.  We do our best to keep you updated in this important field. The news links cover a worldwide database about to…

Started by Viktor Kalocsai

1 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Helena Mykrä

Eucalyptus G An Excellent Medicine for Influenza

I have used this medicine and found to be very effective in Hay fever, Some Indications Of this meidicine are Eucalyptus G : The gum-tree i…

Started by Dr.Vikas Verma

5 Dec 12, 2010
Reply by Dr.Vikas Verma

MMWR - Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report November 13, 2009 Vol.58 No.44

CDC Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report Read page 1241-1245 …the current evidence does not support a significant effect of 2008–09 tri­va…

Started by Gudny Osk Didriksdottir

2 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Debby Bruck

3587 and counting

A shocking report from the National Coalition of Organized Women (NCOW) presented data from two different sources demonstrating that the 20…

Started by Dr. Gary Weaver

0 Sep 18, 2010

Vitamin D and the Flu ~ H1N1

by Alex K Jansen A 2007 study suggests higher vitamin D status enhances your immunity to microbial infections. They found that subjects wit…

Started by Debby Bruck

2 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Debby Bruck

H1N1 Vaccine (A hazardous waste)

Dear Friends I Just read this and i thought to discuss the same with you.Isn't it interesting that unused H1N1 vaccines in multi-dose vials…

Started by Dr.Vikas Verma

2 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Debby Bruck

Flu vaccine side effects people are starting to compare stories

here are just a few; Comments October 9, 2009 at 2:41 pm(1) Jo says: I got the flu vaccine (regular not H1N1) at 8 weeks pregnant. Three da…

Started by Gina Tyler DHOM

10 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Gina Tyler DHOM

FDA Publishes Guidance on Diagnostic Tests for 2009 H1N1 Influenza Virus

LINK | FDA Publishes Guidance on Diagnostic Tests for 2009 H1N1 Influenza Virus FDA Publishes Guidance on Diagnostic Tests for 2009 H1N1 I…

Started by Debby Bruck

0 Nov 21, 2009

Glaxo-Tainted H1N1 Vaccines Pulled From Shelf

Report: Glaxo pulling 170,000 H1N1 doses in Canada "The CTV television network in Canada reported Friday that GSK is pulling the vaccine…

Started by Debby Bruck

0 Nov 20, 2009

RSS

© 2014   Created by Debby Bruck.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...