Homeopathy World Community

Creating Waves of Awareness

Dr. Maulik Mahendrabhai Joshi's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"'...beware of the opinions of men of science. Hahnemann has given us principles... i…"

Dr. Maulik Mahendrabhai Joshi replied Jun 13, 2010 to MYTH #5: You Must Believe In Homeopathy For It To Work

10 Jun 18, 2010

""You cannot divorce medicine and theology. Man exists all the way down from his inne…"

Dr. Maulik Mahendrabhai Joshi replied Jun 13, 2010 to MYTH #5: You Must Believe In Homeopathy For It To Work

10 Jun 18, 2010

"Hello sir, i would consider the best remedy for our master Hahnemann is SULPHUR. bec…"

Dr. Maulik Mahendrabhai Joshi replied Jun 2, 2010 to Quiz 4

86 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Binay krushna sahu

"my another consideration is GELSEMIUM and CARCINOSIN. but more towards GELSEMIUM bec…"

Dr. Maulik Mahendrabhai Joshi replied May 28, 2010 to Quiz 3

121 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Dr.Sadhana Gaykar

"dear dr.sadhana, Really very interesting case and also different views of case.in m…"

Dr. Maulik Mahendrabhai Joshi replied May 25, 2010 to Quiz 3

121 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Dr.Sadhana Gaykar

"i considering CHAMOMILLA and COLOCYNTH.both have gollstone colic,restless with pain.…"

Dr. Maulik Mahendrabhai Joshi replied May 14, 2010 to Quiz 2

23 May 24, 2010
Reply by Debby Bruck

"Most people have a favourite colour and most people will have their own ideas how co…"

Dr. Maulik Mahendrabhai Joshi replied May 10, 2010 to What's your favorite color and Why do you pick certain colors?

56 Aug 30, 2010
Reply by Dr. Jagat Manik, MD

"dear gina, i explained only a expression of black color ,not general list .each colo…"

Dr. Maulik Mahendrabhai Joshi replied May 8, 2010 to What's your favorite color and Why do you pick certain colors?

56 Aug 30, 2010

"black denotes mourning or sorrow; grey, fear, etc.; red is the colour of joy and lov…"

Dr. Maulik Mahendrabhai Joshi replied May 6, 2010 to What's your favorite color and Why do you pick certain colors?

56 Aug 30, 2010

""Every passion and affection of the mind has its appropriate tint; and colouring, if…"

Dr. Maulik Mahendrabhai Joshi replied May 6, 2010 to What's your favorite color and Why do you pick certain colors?

56 Aug 30, 2010

RSS

RADIO & VIDEO SHOWS

© 2014   Created by Debby Bruck.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...